Saturday 27 November 2010

Modelling Phase: 2

I have been tinkering with the models geometry on phase 2 for a while now figuring out the right paths for the facial curves to react correctly in relation to my previous body study. Understanding the topology for the animals are taking much longer then anticipated, again its something new and challenging which I’d like to get right however they follow the same topology structure as the human head model in the past, so I do have some experience with the issues I’m facing. I’m not looking for high end models just the beneficial outlines which define my shadows.

Next I’ll look to tackle the legs for all the models and come back to the fine tuning, once happy with the fully resolved states of the models. The images shown here depict the main body with the head.
Bear
Model Non-Smooth
Smooth
Bird
Non-Smooth
Smooth
Hound
Non-Smooth
Smooth

No comments: