Tuesday 25 May 2010

Final Character Design

Anthropomorphism
n.Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
A large amount of thought went into the realisation of my character should he have two arms and legs? How can I interact my character with object and surroundings, it was important that I don’t loose to much emphasis, the goal needs to be maintained in order for the animation to appeal to my audiences, when I look at in particular the characteristics the word anthropomorphism pretty much some up a sense of my intention covering human characteristics. From this the decision was made to alter my designs further.
Character turnaround sheet
Character Development
Final Designs
The colour scheme for my character is very bold I didn’t want to over complicate the personality that I being shown, the majority of the animation will be at the beginning and middle, so this effects how I will use my time in relation to the grand scheme of things as more tasks lie ahead. As you can see form the fist design I have taken influence from Bruce game of death (yellow and black).The second being more tailored to the E4 brand (purple) the use of contrast was crucial identifying the difference later in my composite.

No comments: