Thursday 6 May 2010

Dojo matte painting


Elaborating on one of my ideas that work well with my sound option I had started a concept matte painting. As I was set on the ‘ninja’ emphasis to the idea the perfect place for my animation to take place initially was a dojo and began to form an environmental piece. Using reference pictures and photographs allocated from the internet. The reasoning behind this piece was to get a sense of the colouration im looking for whilst thinking about the surroundings which would in turn affect things like the light source from the outside for example. I am looking to work within an interior setting hence the selection of a dojo. The previous project being an exterior environment was a challenge well dealt with now I’d like to see if similar if not better results can be achieved.

No comments: