Sunday 14 March 2010

Syd Mead!


Form the description that was made about my ideas during another tutorial session Syd Mead was immediately recommended when I first was introduced to Syd mead I wasn’t to familiar with his profession and who he was, whilst researching further into his work I began to build a larger understanding of someone else’s visualization in relation to mine.
He shows similar traits of my vision of the future however individual and widely based on real world forms/objects. He had also showcased his talent in the gnomon DVD which I was fortunately to have a copy performing various conceptual work along side how to develop a concept taking it into Photoshop correcting line work to scale with additional sketches, to compromise the believable environment that is being portrayed.



No comments: