Tuesday 20 October 2009

Maya work update

Mini car model
Mmmmmodeling..modelling..modelling the term modelling seems very simple and easy to grasp, Maya draws you into thinking this but in reality its a bitch for some once you think you have it right, you then discover you need to added more to get it right it’s a pain which can be overcome if practised.



Here the stage in which my mini is in at the moment, basic shape…done … front section middle section and back section…extracted..done… geometry in place..done.
Things left to do :
Touch ups and tweaking
Front bumper
Front grill



To infinity and beyond… (Toy story buzz lightyear)
LIP SYNC


I’ve thoroughly enjoyed creating a lip sync I feel that in a way it comes naturally when the task was set I found myself looking into a mirror miming the words to generate the shapes for the words that where begin formed by the character model.
Things to do:Small amount of tweaking exaggerate I/A, M, O, F, ect Add another key frame

No comments: