Tuesday 13 April 2010

Concepts are complete.

Stage for the art of my transcription project is now at a satisfctory state and happy to continue with the modelling and another element to conclude my assignment. Once having sketched my environment adding colours and detail in Photoshop helped dramatically with the visualization in Maya, below are various some but practical details used in my final concept.
These are the final concept of my scene.
Concept 1
Concept 2


Concept 3
I felt that by starting off with basic black and white colour value on the two preliminary pieces allowed me to further develop a more complex colour concept as the final rendition oozes depth in the main concept its clear enough for me to give a good repetition towards the structures in my Maya work, it is important that the detail are flushed out enabling a better understanding for my texture ect, the idea was to create an depth study for all three however proving to be time consuming therefore in order to achieving my deadline this needed to be cut short. very pleases with the outcome here.

1 comment:

tutorphil said...

Evening Raj,

so - you've got a little over a week to complete... you've accomplished a lot, so do whatever it takes to bring this project to fruition...

Regarding Squint Opera - I'm waiting for confirmation - nothing yet. If things don't go to plan after all, it will be disappointing, I know. Still, you won't be left twiddling your thumbs for five weeks - Alan will see to that. As soon as I have some news, I'll let you know.

In the meantime - chop, chop!