Sunday 23 January 2011

Integrating with Boujou

whilst things are rendering i'm tacking i little time out to get up to date with the blog posts and get some more content up, so here are the boujou tracking files on display covering the tracking and solving of each indivual scene, the boujou tracking was one of the most unforseen set backs in my project tacking longer then expected. unlike the shots done previously for my practise tracking the orenitetion of my grid did not quite sit the same as the grid in the past attemts .It requieered abit more time and focus this time round which contunied eating my time also in conjunction with this seen as my scenes where darker(less clear for boujou to read) the settings for the track needed to be much more precise to get the best result.
Scene_Shot_01
Scene_Shot_02
Scene_Shot_03
Scene_Shot_04
Scene_Shot_05
Scene_Shot_06
Scene_Shot_07

No comments: