Friday 24 September 2010

Voice over narration

Good news! I’ve just received a voice over narration courtesy of http://www.voiceovers.co.uk/ vocal talent Harvey Cook agreed to take on the poem and produce the perfect piece of narration for me. He was directed to handle the script in a spooky kind of suspense way which was done just right.

I feel very lucky and privileged to have the narration by Harvey Cook feature in my work, with over 10 years experience what more could I ask for. Here’s a brief summary detailing his achievements plus an insight to examples of his work.
‘Smooth, warm -- conveying authority and quality. 10 years voicing ads for big name brands, like L'Oreal, corporates, e-learning, in-store and onhold messages’.
Clients
‘Commercials for a host of big name brands -- including L'Oreal and Fixodent. Currently on TV campaign for Bahlsen biscuits. Also narrated ITV1's "Haunted Homes" programme. Other clients over the past 10 years also include, BBC, Vodaphone, Dell, Norwich Union, Fujitsu, GMTV, Thomson, Carlsberg, CNN, Vauxhall, Sky, British Airways London Eye, Disney, Discovery, Warner Music, Toyota and countless UK ILR stations and production companies worldwide.’
http://www.voiceovers.co.uk/harvey.cook/noshock.html

2 comments:

tutorphil said...

This is GREAT news, Raj! What a start to your project... can you upload the voiceover to your blog? Would love to hear it! :-) Did you just ask nicely?

Rdhillon said...

Thank you Phil
Yep sure can how do you suggest I do it? YouTube?
Well I just worked my magic I guess :D asking politely did have something to do with it.